Monthly Archives: December 2013
Well, isn’t this a surprise? Of course it is. I haven’t written a creative blog entry in a couple months – and rather than spare you the details why, suffice to say, my libido is slowly returning to normal and I’m looking forward to a sexually adventurous 2014!
But, just in case you’re worried that I have lost all sexual nonsense and vanished into a vanilla existence – fear not! My blogging has suffered because of my health offline, and my mind not being able to focus on daily snippets of debauchery. That said, I haven’t set aside my imagination completely, and have a whole collection of new erotic stories to share with you in the New Year.
In the meantime, we need to get back to sharing all that information that some may consider TMI!
Did you make any New Year’s Resolutions last year? Which ones did you keep? Are you better for it?
I can’t say that make “resolutions” as much as I make a commitment to improve on something in my life. I think it’s easier to focus on doing something like that, as opposed to setting myself up for potential failure by being so specific. I also struggle with “resolutions” because I really don’t have many vices; so quitting smoking, drinking to excess, etc. aren’t applicable.
What was your favourite TMI Tuesday list of questions from 2013? Why?
Hmm … without a doubt, I prefer the TMI questions that focus on sex and sexual experiences. It’s easier for me to dish on my thoughts about that as opposed to subjects that require a bit more of the “opinion” side of me.
What sexy/sexual things do you hope to experience in 2014?
Without a doubt, my goal remains unchanged – I sincerely want to have that MFM threesome. But, as much as I know there are many volunteers who want to jump in and say “Oh, let me help you with that!” There is the hard-cold reality of me having sexual chemistry with that special man who would be joining my husband and I. And that’s not easy.
From a different perspective, I would also delightfully welcome the opportunity to dabble on my bisexual side as well.
This time of year is filled with “Top Lists” and “Best of Lists.” Let’s make a list – What were your Top 3 best sexual experiences in 2013?
- The first orgasm I had after my hysterectomy … because I was damned scared to find out how much that experience changed my orgasm.
- The first orgasm that my husband gave me after my hysterectomy … well, it’s one thing to masturbate yourself to an orgasm, but there’s something extra special when someone else brings you to that point.
- The night of my husband’s office Christmas party. It was the first time in a very long time that we had been truly free and alone in a hotel room. He sneakily packed a couple of my favourite toys, tormented me all night long at the gala with subtle caresses and kisses, tortured me with suggestive and naughty whispers in my ear, and then when we finally got back to our room that night, proceeded to take an exceptionally wonderful amount of time using those toys and delightful parts of his body to leave me as a sweaty, jello-like, puddle of orgasmic relief in the middle of the king-sized bed. By the next morning, I was walking just a little bow-legged and had no problem sharing the reason why.
- I hope to improve on my health
- I hope to improve on my blogging
- I hope to improve on my financial situation
- I hope to improve on my updates to my website
- I hope to improve on the number of orgasms I have
- I hope to scratch off at least one sexual bucket list item
- I hope to do something that is so far removed from my offline personality that it leaves my husband with an exceptionally goofy and amazed look on his face. (See above point for insight)
In terms of dreams, well … there are many, many dreams that go on between my ears. This is a very short list of that side:
- I dream that I will win the lottery
- I dream that I will achieve MY desired body image
- I dream that I will find the perfect person to fulfill some of my fantasies that require an additional person, male and/or female.
BONUS: In the coming year, let us all resolve to visit, read, and comment on at least two TMI Tuesday blog posts per week that are posted by our fellow TMI Tuesday bloggers.
Another great sex-based infographic, this time focused on us Canadians … and if you follow me on Twitter, you’ll know I’m all about the numbers!
I love this infographic from Adam & Eve … probably because I’m a serious connoisseur of most things vibrational. Anyway, now that I’m starting to get back into the swing of things and feeling better after some rather significant surgery, it’s time to find the playful me once again.